Friday, June 19, 2009

Nothing last forever,




Yesterday night, younger brother slept with me together, I told him so much about my stuffs & problem, I know he can't do anything, worst still, he don't know what am I talking about & he don't understand what I'm actually saying, but he still sitting down there & listen... he's the one who there to listen to me whenever I'm feel down.... he's always the first one who cheer me up with his super duper uber funny jokes & action...haha! He told me about his stuffs too, I just can't stop laughing when he told me the person he admired, & he can't control himself go look at the girl, is cute la, although is so called puppy love yeah, I myself even have before, who don't have puppy love before right. Though he's real irritating sometime, but he's still the best of the best....

Is my off day, didn't go out the whole day. Fucking pissed off over something after I woke up &v received that calls. Tomorrow will be Saturday, will be working full shift, same as Sunday too, yaypiiezxxzxxzx yaypoiiezxzxxzxxx!!!! ^^

And and and I wanted to watch " Drag me to the hell" so much, I heard from Shamus that is very scary uh, I scare but I like leh! anyone anyone? :)
K la, I going bath & going out to slack now.









"I'm missing you so much...."