Thursday, June 18, 2009

BBBBBBBBBB!!!!






Hi, just got home not long ago, time checked now, is already 1.32a.m. & I've to wake up at 9.30 early in the morning tomorrow, as I tomorrow have to work full shift, I'm wonder Adni will be coming anot, since Mazzy is off, how good if he's coming eh, hahah!



Anyway, rotted at all the whole afternoon just now, although is my off day, but felt so lazy to go out. At night, met Siman & went over to Tampines to meet Guigui & Shili. Both of them went off after awhile, so accompanied Siman to eat Long John Silver, as she's hungry & craving that for don't know how many days, haha! after eating, trained to Eunos to met Suyin, came back Bedok, slacked awhile & headed home.

Some pictures is still with Guigui, will post it when I get it.
Is already, 2.20a.m now, omg.















Goodnight, xoxo.













I've never thought that our relationship are so fragile, never....