Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Therefore should never be forgotten,

Monday, school as usual, boring, sleepy.
But during lesson, my eye are getting more & more red, kept on dropping tears.
I don't know why either, maybe cus of my contact already expired, so I remove my contact lens.
After school, straight away went home & sleep til 11 plus in the night.

Then continue sleep at around 4 in the morning , thought I'm able to wake up later, but not....
I gave school a miss today, Jiale & Suyin also, hahahahahaha.
I didn't go school cus I'm having a very badly eye infection, my eye was hardly open when I woke up, same as Suyin. & for Jiale, she's lazy, hahahaha. No la, just kidding, she having a slight flu. Me & Jiale was actually planning to go Mac for breakfast today, but she overslept.
Well, never mind, tomorrow we're going to have breakfast at mac!

Hahahaha, luckily my eye are quite okay now already.
I think I'm able to go back school tomorrow.
Okay, I can't type much already, cus I'm going bath & prepare to meet Suyin for dinner!




This picture was taken 2 years ago, is have been very long I see her.
I miss you, Ilana!