Sunday, March 22, 2009

Moodswing,




I totally have no mood now.
I've not enough sleep, whenever I got not enough sleep I'll get very pissed off over some very small matters, yes this is me. So now I'm pissed off with many many many things.
& My stomach cramp like hell, yes due to menses, hate this.
My eye fucking swollen like fuck, I wonder how I'm going school tomorrow la.
School is starting tomorrow & I don't feel like study at all, boring.
& tomorrow lesson is like what the fucking shit lesson.\
Although I hate the lesson tomorrow, but I'm still going school.
Cus, I'm missing my lovelies classmates so much.

Yesterday I went over to Hougang to met Junxiang & co.
Late at night, sent me home!
Well, they cheers my day up! =)

No pictures for today.
That pictures above is a overdue picture anyway.