Monday, April 20, 2009

Keep me as the apple of the eye,




Awww, boring, just came back from Mac, have my breakfast there, teehee.
Didn't feel like going school today, cus school suck like hell.
Winnie pooh said my blog grow spiderweb already, hahaha! So I'm here to blog a little big although I'm lazyyyy. =x

ALA!
I'll update soon k k k !



Tag replied :

Reply to Len : No la, I never forget you, when you come back, we meet up alright. :)

Reply to Racy : Hhaaha, okay, eh, what talking you? what my friend work, I didn't work? I can't understand leh!

Reply to Alson : Hahaha, ya I know nature then nice, but fringe very irritating leh!

Reply to Kailing : Yoyoyoyoyo!

Reply to Weilin : Heetee, I miss you leh, when want meet me siaaaaaa, dont want friend you liao la!

Reply to Leora : Alright, soon.

Reply to Eva : Haahha, so long then come tag me ah you, opps, sry you didnt get to see me today, cus I didn't go school, hehe, see you tmr la k?! =D