Sunday, April 26, 2009

I've fall for you,







Have been meeting Siman this few days.

Friday night, I went out to pass her money for contact lens & slack!
Saturday, movie with Junxiang was cancel, so asked Siman out for dinner as I wanted to pass her another pair of contact lens money, after that she accompany me eat my favourite " Long John Silver" ! Have been craving for that for don't know how many days!


Once I woke up, felt that my right eye is very very uncountable, yea, eye affection again, nb.
But still, I went out to met Siman because we supposed to go for job interview, and I can't last minutes don't want to meet her, when she's already prepare everything & get ready to go out, I'm not that kind of person & I hate this kind of person the most, unless the person give me reason that is acceptable. -.-
So yea, I went out with a shade, and is raining cats & dogs, hate raining whenever I wanted to go out or I'm outside, totally spoilt my mood right, is good to rain whenever I'm sleeping or at midnight, will be damn cooling!

Aiyah, in the end we both didn't go for interview, changed to Tuesday instead, teehee.
Headed to Long John to have Siman late lunch & get what we wanted to do done, then I rush home to watch " Star Award 2009".

And now, my right side eye was okay already, but now is left side having affection.
Urghhhhh, kept on dropping tears, running nose is irritating.
Stupid mense really cramping my stomach badly... :(

I've in this state, do you think I should attend school tomorrw? urgh.