Wednesday, April 22, 2009

I'm waiting,



School day are really boring, felt so tired & boring whenever teacher are teaching.
I realized nowadays I always sleep during lesson, & even teacher had to ask me not to lie my head on the table, when I felt like. But too bad, I just can't help it, I'll still sleep whenever I feel like during lesson, teehee. Okay la, I know Mid Year Exam is coming in two week time, I'll try to pay more attention in class instead of sleeping & chit-chatting around, I'll also spend for time to study instead of going out everyday & slacking til late night, I promised I will til exam are over, okay okay ^^a




Oh yaaaaaa, thank for the Prefect who let me escape away today, because I'm actually late today!

Aiyaaaaaa, Jiazwan is rushing me & he noob shit said my blog song sound like I'm dead, he don't know how to listen this kind of song one la!
People thinking what to blog, mean lousy mehhhh!
Jiazwan noobbbbbbbbbbbbbbb & lousyyyyyyyyy.

His picture with his bread la, kept on throwing at me & Siman.
Hahahahha!
Taken at Siman's house!


Act one eating the bread only! HAHAHAAHAHHAHA!
LAI LAI LAI~ who want him? free one, hahahah!
h