Sunday, March 29, 2009

I'm not longer the apple of your eye,




My com was down for a few day already, haven't repair yet.
so, I'm actually using my brother's laptop.

Met Meiling yesterday,Jiale was actually going with us, but she overslept.
So, we bused to Bugis first, Bugis was like usually, crowded & packed with people.
Shop there for awhile & we headed to Vivo City.
Shop-laugh-crazy-camwhoring at there, hahaha. At night, we bused back to Parkway, cus I wanted to get my stuffs ! After that slacked at Mac & around 9plus Meiling wanted go home to sleep, as she next day still need to wake up early, I actually don't feel like going home so early, but in the end I still went home, cus I've got no place to go, argh.

Actually meeting Meiling & Jiale today.
But cancel, so going to stay at home the whole day.
Anyone want come out slack later at night? =(

I'm going to watch Campus superstar now!
Pictures will be upload when Meiling send me.
& tag will reply soon.

BYE!