Sunday, February 22, 2009

Slipping away,




Finally get to changed my phone, I changed to LG pink viewty instead of changing LG ice cream phone, Ilana told me ice cream phone not really good, not only she told me, some of my other friends do so, although I like the ice cream phone very much, but still I prefer phone got front camare, can camwhore til siao. Tomorrow is a new week, & is Monday again, fucking hella suck. I hate Monday the most, still thinking I should attend school tomorrow, but Suyin & Jiale kept on asking me go, I think they miss me too much, but that's good, because I miss them too! Anyway, met Siman yesterday, & we went to Bugis, we bought the same top, but different colour, hahaha. Gonna wear it together when next time we meet.
& Tan Siman seem to be so saddddd, cheer up, ah man!


and and and and and oh my god, I love my phone camera.





















What's wrong with me?
What's wrong with you?
What's wrong with us?....