Sunday, February 8, 2009

It's stuck with you,




Gave school a missed on friday, with no reason, wahahahhaha.
Perhaps, I'm lazy laaaa. ^^

Yesterday, meet Junxiang & co at Hougang, the we bused to AMK hub to watch the movie " The wedding game". Overall, not bad, quite funny. Actually we thought of watching " Love matters" at first, but then we need to wait for very long if we watch that.
After the movie, we went for our dinner & slack. Then I bused back Bedok to meet Jiale & Sheila. They both came to my house for eating dumpling, & they went home, hehehehe.



---------



Mother's friend came to my house for mahjong today, so damn hella noisy. So, at night meet Junxiang at Bedok Inter & we bused to Katong to find Shunjie & co. After that Yinghao's gf came, slacked there awhile, & bused home, reached home exactly 11. Fucking tired when I reached home, don't know why, went to sleep straight away.








School tomorrow, bore!