Friday, February 27, 2009

I'm going lost my voice really soon.

Anyway, was out with Suyin to Bugis yesterday, thought of going town then Bugis. But is raining cats & dogs, so we both decide go Bugis only & when we reached there, already quite late already, after Suyin bought her stuffs, then accompany her for dinner & we went back Bedok to met Jiale. By the time I reached home is already going to 12, damn tired, bath & straight away sleep, as the next day still have school.

The next day which is today & is finally friday!! ^^

Woke up at 5.30 & prepared, then meet Jiale, Suyin & Weekiat for breakfast at Mac.
Bla bla, I suddenly don't feel like typing, just came back from meeting Suyin just now.
Very very very tired right now, I'm kind of lack of sleep although I've already took a long nap just now in the afternoon.




















Withlove, xoxo