Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Blank,




I'm back from Malaysia on Sunday, didn't attend school on yesterday but,
Afternoon, town with Guigui & Len. After that, Pei Rong came & we went to Far east again.
Then, Pei Rong went off with her boyfriend, while the 3 of us went to Cine, and we went to take Neoprints, hahahaha, is have been so fucking long I didn't take Neoprint already.
Then Dinner at " Long John Silver", was damn full actually, don't feel like eating, but Len insisted on want to treating us, gossip here & there, hahahaa. After that, cabbed home with Guigui, while Len went back to her apartment.

The next day which is today, I finally get back to school yeah. :D
Felt so sleepy in the class, luckily there's some entertainment can entertain me, can help me to awake. But still, I'm gonna take a nap after I blog.

















I miss you, i really do....

Have you forgotten me? Please don't.....