Friday, February 13, 2009

Back to reality,



I caught the movie " Love matters " last 2 day. Not bad, but I'm still like " The wedding game". Because the " Love matters " ending was abit no link. Well, after school went to Tampines to eat the " Tom Yam Seafood Noodles " which I've craving for a few days already, and Jiale craving for the dumpling, hahahah, was really damn full after that. Accompany Sixian to buy her stuffs & headed home, freaking tired & sleepy.
I'm gonna cut my fringe soon, but suddenly feel like cutting bangs.
OMG, nononononono, but at time same time feel like. hahahaha.
Errr... still no better.

fucking hate my currently phone now, kept on auto shut down.
and then, I've to kept on reset the time& date, fucking hell.

Gonna change new phone real soon, which is LG ice cream.
Pretty nice! ^^


Overdue pictures.