Friday, January 16, 2009

Happy 13th birthday, love!





I met this girl of mine around 6 plus in the evening at Tampines Mall. Get a big hug from her, miss her so much, finally saw her after so long. Bloody hell la can, so long didn't see her.
And she grow so tall already, damn it la can. I'm 16 & my height is only like 154 - 156. She 13 this year & her height is like going 160. & She kept on laugh at me lo. but I knew it she will grow taller than me la,
I think I forever gonna stop at this height man, wahahhahahaha. Okay la, whatever.
We went to shop around Tampines Mall & Century Square,
Well... Tampines Mall & Century Square is getting more & more boring, but there's a new Shopping Mall going open soon, I think around May or June.
Then, we settled down at restaurant to have our dinner, I ordered Salted chicken noodles & She ordered her Chicken Cutlet , was really really full.

Walked around & we bused home together, as we both was dead beat, wahaha.











Last but not least,
Happy birthday once again, love.